Thursday 18 June 2015

Photo's from swimming

On friday Gav, Soph and myself went swimming for the second time as a family to Barnsley swimming baths. The trip was a little bit harder than the first time we had gone. We set off for the baby / toddler pool opening time at 12pm. We arrived for this time, paid and went to get changed. Gav went to back to the car for her milk as I left it in a seperate bag woops! While he was gone I spoke to a lady at the photography counter. She said we could get some photo's taken, if we liked them we could buy them but we didn't have to. I agreed to get some taken and went to get changed.





 In hindsight I should of asked how much the photographs would cost but I was just too excited. Sophia then decided to scream the place down! why! There was only an hour of the baby pool. We all got changed and had to feed her in the changing rooms. This took about 10 minutes and then we waited another 10 minutes for her milk to settle before heading in. I would say that Soph looked a little more daunted this time, although this could of been because of the milk not being completely settled in her little belly. We did get alot more smiles this time though. I feel like she knows us both more and more every week, just looking at her can make her mouth creep up into a little smile now. The photographer came and took some photo's of her. Me and gav were in a few of them as well. Normally I would hate this, especially in a swimsuit, especially when shes 11 weeks old ;/ But I try to remind myself this moment won't come again, get over it! Sophia lasted around half an hour in the pool before starting to yawn again, which we were really impressed with! We bought 25 photo's on disc for £36. I know this is extremely pricey but because you can't take cameras into swimming baths they know they can charge extortionate prices. There is no future plans for more photo's haha. Just to top a tired baby there was an accident on the motorway back and traffic causing an extra hour journey home! We are looking to try a swimming pool nearer home next time! wish us luck 








Kirsty
x
  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Teeny Family | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig