Monday 15 June 2015

Our week in photo's #5

This week hasn't been great. Soph is going through her next leap (if you follow wonder weeks you'll understand) and I've been poorly for the second half of the week :( anyway here goes .... 


Monday - mommy at the dentist :( x 3! Then we visited nan and great nans too. 

Tuesday - me and soph visited grandma and met up with Elise and baby Daniel.

Wednesday - we stayed in and cleaned and sent daddy lots of annoying videos and photos of play and tummy time.

Thursday - daddy's working still so we visit jade and her lovely boys :)

Friday - swimming! And we got some lovely and expensive photos of her. 

Saturday - where it all goes pear shaped. Gavin took soph for the day so I could exercise / clean / sleep. But I end up poorly. 

Sunday - I literally spend the day moping about. I am still poorly! Ready to get back to normal.

Kirsty
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Teeny Family | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig