Saturday 6 June 2015

Family bucket list '15/'16

There's so many different things I think all parents dream about doing when starting a family. I decided to write up a bucket list for this year and next. It has a year and a half in as we are already nearly half way through the year and Soph is only 2 months old now which is restricting in what we can do as a family. Here we go! These are literally in any random order -






1. Finger / Messy hand painting

2. Visit the Beach

3. Keep up to swimming with Soph (and get some photos taken)

4. Spend a night away, just myself and Gavin.

5. Go on holiday

6. Go on holiday abroad

7. Go walking (Soph also walking) at St Ives where Gav and I walked to try get labour moving.

8. Go to Bolton Abbey for the day with a picnic

9. Spend a lazy day in bed as a family

10. Take Soph to a farm

11. Visit Cow & Calf

12. Go jumping in puddles

13. Visit the park & go on a swing for the first time

14. Visit the deep

15. Feed the ducks

16. Start gardening together.

17. Watch the stars

18. Look for santa

19. Visit tropical world

20. "Paint" the house

I'm hoping this list will ensure that I really enjoy the future and the time we have together. Those days when there's nothing to do i'll think actually yeah there is alot that we can do and this is only the tip of the iceberg! I'll hashtag each post I do as #Familybucketlist + update this post as well from now.

Kirsty
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Teeny Family | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig