Friday 7 August 2015

Sophia's 4 month update!

Once again I am astounded how quickly this time has passed. This month is the best month I say once again. Her little personality is shining and we love her more than I can write into words. My hiatus from blogging has come because I wasn't enjoying it in the same way and I was pressuring myself to keep up to something that wasn't helping my family with income or happiness by the end. I decided to take a break until it was something I wanted to do again. I needed to find a balance in my home life and this included silly things like the ironing and cooking and cleaning and getting to grips with a teething baby. Right now feels like a good time to continue and although I would like to carry on I won't be pushing myself to do something that shouldn't be a chore. 

Sleep: Soph is sleeping from 7pm to 5-30Am on average. She has around 4 naps a day which I put her down for when she's showing the signs. 



Weight: Sophia was lasted weighed nearly a month ago and was nearly 13 pounds. So I should really get her weighed! But the panic of her putting weight on has now disappeared.


Food: We are still milk only! Although I was originally up for weaning at 4 months Gavin wanted to wait and I'm very glad we have! Sophia is teething and this would of made it more difficult than nessecary. She is still satisfied with her milk as well, so it would just be more hassle at this point. 


Clothing: We are just about out of 0-3 but still using it currently and using the 3-6 as well.


Development: Soph has made the most leaps this month so far. She has a new squeal which she uses for everything! We are teething badly now and expecting teeth soon!! She's trying so badly to roll but it hasn't happened yet just on to her side and then back over and over. She did her first real giggle the day before turning 4 months, it really is the best sound. Soph loves to stand she'll happily stand against the sofa and she likes to pick up her feet and walk with support. She likes her small teddies now. She can sit better on people than on the floor but she is still no where near sitting.

Kirsty 
X


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Teeny Family | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig