Tuesday 23 June 2015

Newton and the apple - Soundwave review

Today is father's day! I wrote this up a few weeks ago but didn't want sneaky Gav to read it! I knew I wanted to get Gav something nice for his first Father's Day as every other one will probably just be a normal generic Father's Day gift. After searching around on a few different sites I had a look at notonthehighstreet. Everything is more unique on there. I found a company that will change a song that is significant to you into a sound wave format and put that into a picture. 



Gavin and I chose a song for Sophia when I was pregnant. Which is 'miracle' by the temper trap. I thought this would be a lovely idea. Then I noticed they did a separate heartbeat soundwave photo and luckily I was a little obsessed with listening and recording Sophia throughout my pregnancy. I still have a few on my phone! 

I purchased this one instead! It just seemed silly not to do this one when I had the recordings. All you have to do is choose the colours of the background, soundwave and text that you want your picture in. I chose neutral colours so that it would fit in with a few different rooms in the house so that Gav could choose where to place it. Then you send in your recording via email. I'm not going to lie I found this quite challenging from my iPhone. I found a tutorial on Google to help me do it as I couldn't send it though email on the web. You can choose what text to have on the bottom. I chose to write Sophia's heartbeat - 20/02/15. Which was the date of the recordings. 

The picture took around a week to come which I was really pleased with. I ended up getting a frame from eBay as the ones that you could order from the company were extremely expensive. I picked one that was the same colour as are furniture throughout the house so it could be placed anywhere. 

In true dad style I also got him some beer  ;) 
Kirsty 
X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Teeny Family | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig